Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Married 2 years :)

Amazingly two years have passed since my wedding.  Next week we celebrate our anniversary, so of course I have made a card for the occasion.  I feel so lucky to have a husband who supports my habit and shows so much interest in my work.

My card is based off of the mojomonday sketch.  My colors are from the Papertrey Chicks Challenge #5 (Pure Poppy, Kraft and White).  And one more submission - the Papertrey Paper Dolls challenge #7 is to make your own patterned paper, which I've done using the little stamps from my new flourishes Cherry Blossom Stamp.  My border detail was made using two of the Gypsy Wandering borders welded together.   I colored the little pearls using my copics so they would match perfectly!

Thank you for all the wonderful comments that have been left recently!  I'm really feeling the love today!

Recipe
Paper - PTI - Stamper's Select White, Kraft, Pure Poppy
Stamps - Flourishes: Cherry Blossom; Cornish Heritage Farms: sentiment
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics - R30, R32, R35, YG99
Other - Cricut, Twill, Pearls

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love it! can I be cheeky and ask what type of Kraft card you have used? Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sentiment and card! Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha-
    I used Papertrey Ink kraft cardstock. Wonderful to work with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your anniversary! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary to a beautiful talented daughter and a great son-in-law. One could not ask for better. Enjoy your special day :)
    Wonderful card!

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniv. very nice card tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a beautiful card!!!!!!!!!! See you on the MB..

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful. Thanks for playing Mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary! Your card is beautiful! Lovely sentiment and that stamp is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! and Congratulations!!!
    Your card is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love your card. The colors and design are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PTIPD. Come back again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely beautiful!! I love the colors and the gorgeous flower image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! You did a great job coloring the flowers. Love all the little details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! Love how you colored those gorgeous flowers! Your combination of kraft, red and white is stunning! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card!!! Your coloring is fantastic! Love the color combo you've used.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!