Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fun with Copics

Just wanted to share a gift that I made for my mom's birthday.  It's a set of notecards featuring Flourishes stamps.  The stamps come from the Waterlilies, Humming Along, Cherry Blossoms and Year of Flowers 2 sets.  They were great fun to make - I think maybe I'll have to made myself a set?  Of course it also makes me want to buy some more of these great flower stamps.  Perfect for copics.  I think it makes a pretty good homemade gift.  I've included the enveloped and placed them all in one of those clear boxes from PTI for that 'professional' look.

This will probably be my last post for awhile as I'm about to have my baby any day now.  I may be able to sneak one more in as I still need to make my Mom a birthday card.  It may find its way to my blog.  :) We'll have to see what my little one has planned.  

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today!
    Liza, these are just gorgeous. What a great set. I, as always, am in awe of your colouring skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one copic today...I know one won't get me anywhere but now I'm completely hooked..I want more....I Love, Love, Love your cards...Momo sent me and so glad she did..love looking around your blog.
    Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog. also, Congratulations on your new bundle of joy..
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!