Thursday, April 8, 2010

And while I'm at it...



I thought I would just share a couple older cards that I made and have pictures of just kicking around on my computer. The first is a card I made using my cricut for a housewarming party I went to recently. The cuts are from Paper Doll Dressup. All the paper I used was from my scrap bucket! I really liked the idea of a clotheslines - so I wanted to incorporate the idea into a card - reminds me of spring :)

This second card I made for an older challenge. I again used my cricut to cut the pear - from the Joys of the Season cart. The papers are Basic Grey and CTMH. The sentiment is also CTMH. Thanks once again for checking out my cards.

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love the glitter detail on the dress and the faded thighs on the jeans! I'm sorry I didn't get to see it close-up! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!