Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's perking?


Hello and happy Thursday!  After a little stretch of working, I finally have some time to craft again!  Today I've combined two things I love - coffee and copics.  :)


Todays card is based on the CPS challenge sketch - check it out here.  I had a fun time putting this one together - and playing with my copics....I've got some more ordered and I can't wait until they arrive.  They are very addictive!  

Recipe
Paper - PTI stampers select white; Basic Grey patterned paper; DCWV blue cardstock
Stamps - Hero Arts
Ink - Memento tuxedo black
Other - Copic Sketch Markers; Buttons; Close to my Heart accents


3 comments:

  1. Really cute blog. I saw your Pagoda fan card on the Cricut MB so popped on over. Became a follower lickety-split. I'm a fellow Canuck!!

    You should put your Pagoda fan card on your blog (if it's not already here -- but I couldn't find it). It's gorgeous!!! TFS! :-)

    Linda
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looking at the card and it makes me feel cosy on this chilly night!
    lovely warm feeling thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very sweet!! I live the coloring!
    Hugs Trudy

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!