Monday, May 10, 2010

Zoo-riffic!


Hello!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  :)  Today I have a card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 68.

I think the koala is too cute.  He comes  from the stamp set I just got from Cornish Heritage Farms.  There are a bunch of cutie animals in this set.  I can't wait to use them all!

I didn't have any cloud pp, so I used my cricut to create a cloud stencil and sponged the clouds on blue cardstock with white ink.  I used the cloud image from Everyday Paper Dolls.

Thanks for stopping by!

Recipe
Paper - Cardstock: PTI select white, CTMH Olive, Unknown blue and green; Patterned: Piggy Tales - porridge
Stamp - Cornish Heritage Farms - Zooper Fun
Ink - Memento tuxedo black, CTMH olive, StazOn jet black, PTI fresh snow
Other - cricut, twill, hemp, button, copics

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute cute card. That lil Koala is just the cutest thing ever. I also really like the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and what a great idea to sponge the clouds. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!