Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Hurray for Christmas!  Today I decided to take my inspiration from the ColourQ challenge.  I think these non-traditional Christmas colors make a great holiday card.
The snowman is from a recent Close to my Heart stamp of the month and the sentiment is from the Old Island Stamp Company (a Canadian company - yay!)  The snowman was colored with copics.  The papers are all Papertrey Ink and the snowflakes are some left over Basic Grey rub-ons that I had laying around.  I used Laura's sketch 66 at 2sketches4you.  

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooh I love it! That snowman is so cute! Love what you did with the colour scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute, Liza! Love your "warm" snowman card!Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!!! Love the color combo and the little snowman is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cute snowman! These colors just warm him right up! Thanks for joining us at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!