Sunday, November 21, 2010

Easy holiday sewing project for baby!

So I decided to haul out the old sewing machine to make a couple of receiving blankets for Christmas.  I got this super cute fabric from My Mind's Eye and I am just in love with it.  This first one is for a very good friend of mine who's baby is due right around Christmas.  Here is a close-up of the pattern:
Cute right?  I just love the pink side - perfect for a baby girl.  Now of course I had to make one for myself too - I suppose I'll just have to keep it in storage until next Christmas  :)  Here's a pic of that one:
Same red snowman flannelette, but the opposite side has the words to the Twas the Night Before Christmas story.  I hope my little man will like it!

And on a side note, I was to share this awesome bib I just received as a gift.  It was picked up at the Art Market here in Calgary this weekend.  It's made by a Canadian company Mally Bibs - they have a huge selection of supercute bibs!  Isn't it the cutest?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!